Monday, November 28, 2011

Santy Clause

My niece, Ella, is in a singing/ dancing group this year. They performed at Legends, and we decided to brave the cold and show our support. We couldn't help but comment on how much Xiana would love to be a part of a group like that, she's such a ham. I asked her if she would like to join that group and she said, "yeah, we better ask to see how old I have to be." Clever girl.
Kolton was cuddling Brian to keep warm when Santa Clause approached us asking if we had taken a picture with him. We had not. So, we did. Xiana was thrilled to be held by Santa and told him that he would be joining her ward, but only her ward, for breakfast. It was very sweet. Kolton looks so cute in my various hats.  This one makes me think of Oliver!  My little orphan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment