Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jump it up

We went to Pump it up for playgroup this week. I can't say for certain, but we may have contracted the plague there. It didn't show up until several days later, but both kids, Brian, and I were all sick.... for a time. Still, Jumping in bounce houses is the epitome of wonderful. Last year, I got to run and jump and race with the kids. This year, I was WAY TOO BIG! Which brings me to another epitome.... must lose this stinking weight that I can no longer refer to as baby weight because that would be a lie! Anywho, I digress. So, jumping, racing, throwing balls... fun, fun, fun.
Also, trying to grab stars that are actually dyed into the carpet... fun... perhaps slightly frustrating, but
oh so funny! 
 
Then there is the very frustrating thing of not being big enough to jump on the big bouncy things when your passion is for jumping. Poor Kolton didn't get to go on the bright objects. All in good time Kolton, all in good time.

 
Which brings me to a sweet sweet baby whom Xiana thinks belongs to her. She does not, however, and has two possessive sisters to claim her.  Still, Xiana always asks if "my" baby is going to be there.   She loves this little girl. 
and finally, Where would we be without Xiana's favorite little friends? Their mom is the Young Women president and so the three of them wreak havoc on Tuesday nights for mutual.  Such a fun life these little ones.  It doesn't get much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment