Thursday, November 3, 2011

Remember Mousy?

Is it just me or is it absolutely astonishing that Kolton is already this much bigger than mousy? I can hardly believe the difference in size from the first Mousy shot.... he was barely bigger just a few short months ago. (Kolton that is... barely bigger than mousy... you're following me right?) Time flies so quickly. Still, it feels like he's been here forever. I think about that sometimes. About how once your children are born, you simply cannot imagine life without them. I wonder, what if we hadn't wanted any more... how could our lives ever be complete?
This sporty little girl.... I remember when Sarah got this sweatshirt for her. I couldn't imagine her fitting into a 24 month sweatshirt! It took 4 years, but here we are!
Kolton loves to put his little feet up on his play mat. Sometimes he gets stuck and can't roll around. He's not a super fan of limited mobility. Generally speaking though, he loves to play on this little mat... or off of it.
He's reached the stage where new clothes are fitting and I can't resist snapping a shot of every outfit he puts on. I justify my actions by thinking how cute he is and how utterly important it is that he be able to witness his adorable-ness some day. I may or may not have a problem. I think I snapped a shot of every outfit Xiana wore her first year of life too.
Sissy is so wonderful to play with Kolton. He laughs at her hysterically. Sometimes all she has to do is look at him and he'll burst out in a giggle fit. Here she's playing ring around the roses. He is amused.
Kolton found his feet!!! And they are scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment