Thursday, November 3, 2011

A life of learning

I hope my life is always a life of learning. More importantly, I hope my children have continuous lives of learning. We went to the museum again... this time with grandma. She loved it. I daresay she was more excited than the littles. Xiana painted with water...
Built an enormous house with life size Lego's.
This day was painting day. I know it's much messier, but I must admit... paint is way more fun than markers. The only bummer was that I was eagerly anticipating creating bracelets with the wires. That, however, was not the craft this day. I guess I should have looked at the schedule. Oh well, live and learn. With a year pass I believe we will return.
The glass wall leaves great photo opportunities.
Grandma is more interested in the science of the hands on museum. This is great because I tend to gloss over the legitimately educational parts and hone in on the arts and crafts... don't judge it's just who I am.
We tried out all kinds of materials in wind tunnels and other power sources.
Kolton got in on the action too. He was not having this bystander business. He had to explore! What a proud moment!
Xiana got the magnetic ball all to herself. She only spilled a little bit of sand on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment