Friday, October 21, 2011

Wow!

These kids they are a growin'. It's hard to believe that I almost have a four-year-old! Plus, Kolton just keeps plugging away at the big boy world making his mama feel like he just doesn't want to be a baby at all. It's sad. and beautiful. and sweet. but mostly, it's hard to believe.
Xiana has always been way behind in sizes...way behind. My parents bought her some 3t jammies prompting me to get out the 3t boxes of clothes. Imagine my surprise when these enormous looking jammies fit her. I then put some 6 month jammies on Kolton and nearly fell over. These are my growing, jammied kids. It's beyond me how time flies so much and yet, it's hard to imagine that only 4 short years ago, they weren't here with me.... because it feels like they've always been here.
I let Xiana have one of the pear boxes to play with. She loves to color boxes. I came home from work one night to this....
She had a pillow for back support and was, "doing research for school."
And this little bugger rolls and rolls and rolls all over the place. Who gave him permission to do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment