Friday, October 14, 2011

Random

On random days we go to the park. Xiana typically rides her scooter though Brian recently scored her a bike with training wheels. I took her out on the street for about 10 minutes before I determined this was a daddy job as I have zero patience for teaching her how to ride a bike. Maybe I was just tired that night and should give it another try... we'll see. I'm pretty sure, however, that screaming at her to not stop pedaling is not conducive to a training wheels free ride.
There are random babies everywhere we go and this tent has served Kolton and his many baby friends well! This is Owen. He is so sweet and just a few months younger than Kolton. He offers us a great perspective to remember where Kolton was just a few months ago. We appreciate that... you do forget so quickly.
Kolton has a great many random outfits of camouflage... weird right? I mean, why would anyone buy us camo? He looks darling in them. I'm so glad that it randomly got cold so that he could wear these cute pants before he grew out of them.
Xiana randomly got to hold her friend Brigham's turtle... truly random. She got a kick out of her until she dared to move her legs... then Xiana had a bit of a freak out... but what can I say? She is highly dramatic after all. She loves to play with Brigham. His mommy and I are visiting teaching partners. I dare say Brigham was Xiana's first friend in the ward.
And randomly, this is the end of this random post.

No comments:

Post a Comment