Friday, October 7, 2011

Last day of splash park

We were sad to see the splash park close this year. It seems like it was earlier than usual, but perhaps that was due to such a late summer. It didn't get warm for a long time this year and when it did, it got hot! Last year we did pre-school with Elena and Xiana has been asking about her for a long time so I was happy to see that she was there this day. They love to play together!
Plus Savana was there. It was like a preschool reunion!
They ate their weight in chips and loved every second of it. They are so cute at the splash park. Xiana is fearless with the fountains, and they always remind me of when she was a tiny little baby in regular clothes, fearlessly walking through the fountains at the splash park in Vegas. I was so proud of her. It's funny because not I find myself getting irritated if she gets wet when she's in clothes. I have to remember how wonderful it feels and how cute it was a few short years ago. It's still cute! Sweet little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment