Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Big Boy

I'm telling you... Kolton is an expert eater. When Xiana started solids she made an awful mess. Kolton eats and eats. He has really mastered the eating process. The only problem is that he is only 5 months and already grabbing for OUR food. Still, he has had sweet potatoes, squash, cereal, and peas. So far he will eat them all. At just over four months he eats a stage 2 jar with cereal mixed in it every night. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.
So far I don't have any of those sweet potatoes in his hair (er, I mean on his head), eyes, nose, chest, etc. Like I said, he eats pretty well. Sometimes he gets food on his hands while he tries to grab that spoon, but that's the extent. Brian claims that he fusses and doesn't eat well, but he rarely does that to me.
He sits up like a big boy and eats his food...
while grabbing at everything around him.
He is so big he has taken to wearing shoes. This is one of many adorable pairs of kicks!
P.S. pay no attention to the messy house in the background of all these pictures. I have mostly given up.

No comments:

Post a Comment