Monday, August 22, 2011

Tristin's birthday

Tristin's bday was at Jump man Jump again this year... though they forego-ed the dark room which was probably a smart idea given last years scary performance. Alicia's mom and Matt's grandpa couldn't get enough of little K-man.


I pretty much didn't see Xiana the entire time we were there. Fortunately she can get up and down all the bounce houses this year because I threw my back out that morning and would have been zero help to her if she needed me.
She's learning to hula hoop which is pretty cool. I once won tickets to a show by winning a hula hooping contest....
And I got a haircut by my amazingly talented sister in law Tosha. I absolutely love it!!!
The kids had a blast and the parents neglected them while they socialized in the corner... pure party success.
all the little ones with princess birthday girl at the top.
Present time and cake was also oh so successful... pretty hard to go wrong with presents and cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment