Friday, August 5, 2011

Timber!!!

Brian got a new chainsaw and he couldn't wait to use it. So, we went with him...I stayed in the truck with the rug rats while he did all the heavy lifting. We went more or less on a scouting trip, but he managed to get a really big load. The kids were pretty cute chillin with me.
Kolton napped on the seat for a bit and I helped with a few minor things. It's crazy because I did VERY minimal lifting, but I could feel my insides stretching where I had my c-section. Bodies are pretty incredible.
My man with his new toy. He has been watching videos of chainsawing for a while now and made his own: Old chainsaw verses new chainsaw. New chainsaw cut through the log in 27 seconds... old chainsaw took minutes.... and I think he finished it off with new chainsaw.
Xiana's favorite part was, as usual, yelling, "tiiiiimberrrrrrrr!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment