Monday, August 22, 2011

Family time

We really want to spend more time walking. We really like to walk as a family. I can't figure out why it doesn't happen more often. I always think it will be just around the corner... life will be less busy and we will be able to spend more time walking, and hanging.... some day. For now I am happy to be able to go on walks together whenever we do. We take the sit and stand and both kids chillax while Brian and I walk. It's nice. We look at the houses and the yards and dream about boats and rvs.
And when we go up hill I make Brian push the stroller
These two sure are darling little knuckleheads. They love each other already. When we drive Kolton laughs at sissy like nobody's business.
Look at little man. He is so strong and so stiff. Sometimes it's hard to get him to sit because he doesn't like to bend at all. He sure is handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment