Thursday, December 3, 2009

We came home to cousins!!

While we were in Vegas, my brother and his family and my aunt all came to my parent's for the holidays. I was bummed that I was going to miss them but.... they were still here when we got back! Xiana couldn't have been a happier little girl to go from playing with Brian's nieces and nephews to mine! She loves Eva so much and followed her around the whole time they were here.
She also loves Jared a lot. Despite the fact that they are a year apart... he is bigger than her. That is not so surprising I guess.
The Frey kids LOVE to read! They will sit for books for hours and hours. When Xiana was one she had a short attention span and I was worried because all the examples of toddlers in my life have had such an adoration for reading. I thought that she had missed the gene... I was just being silly I know now. She loves to read with the best of them these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment