Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Getting all dolled up

Xiana loves to help me get ready. She sits in the sink while I do her hair, my hair, my make up, and she plays with the blush brush. It's fun. It's our "girl" time.
We went to Brian's ward Christmas party. He is in the ward that I grew up in and it's amazing how many of the same people are still in attendance. It is a very established ward which means I know a lot of people in it, but there are very few children (by very few I mean 3 kids in nursery). There are both advantages and disadvantages to that, but I will say it was delightful to see so many people from my childhood and youth. I forgot how much I love so many folks.
We both wore leggings and boots... Xiana was quite proud.
When we got home the Jenkins were over. My dad's good friend Vonn passed away a month ago. He had an amazing family and it was really fun to see them. Xiana especially enjoyed playing with their grand daughter.

Brian and Xiana playing dress up. :)

I almost gave this little outfit away because I thought it was too strange. Then, today I found it in the closet and decided to give it a whirl. I'm glad I did because it. was. adorable. She is a little hippie girl right after my own heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment