Thursday, June 30, 2016

Argenta


  • Argenta's language has exploded. There is nothing she can't say, and she's SO funny! Her little voice is raspy but high pitched. She's so darling. She truly is so joyful.
  • We finally broke her of the bottle and I was afraid she'd starve to death, but it was way more seamless than I expected... as usual.
  • Here she said, "hair in my face. take piture of me. I funny." So I did.
  • She says the sweetest prayers and calls Xiana, Donna or xshona, Kolton, buppy or tolton, and herself, Genta.  Except that usually when people ask her name she says, "I two."
  • She loves to pretend there are "monsters" she's running away from. But sometimes that gets us into trouble because she genuinely gets afraid of said monsters.
  • She will not be left out of anything. She thinks it is her right to participate in anything and everything her siblings do. Hell hath no fury like someone shutting the back door on her.
  • She continues to be wild, busy, and naughty, but she is just the most cheerful little girl in the world which makes me overlook much of it.  She is a joy.  
  • She has finally stopped bullying all the kids in nursery and now plays WITH not BESIDE them. She's growing up, and it seems nothing can be done to stop her. 
  • She loves to wrestle Kolton and jumps on his back fearlessly wrapping her little arms around his neck. He laughs and laughs.  
  • She bosses Xiana around ordering her to read books and get her things. Xiana mommies her so nicely.  I really am blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment