Tuesday, June 14, 2016

House life.....

Superbowl half time show was as stellar as ever! These cute kids practice the first half and never disappoint!
New hair... so I had a hair debacle where I tried to box dye it dark blonde... but it turned kind of coppery. So I went to Sally's and the lady there told me I had to dye it grey to combat the orange... so I did. Then I wore a hat to work because of my circus freak yellow hair.  Then, I went brown.  Tosh said it will be a while before I will be able to go light again.  But, all's well that ends well because it turns out I like being a brunette.
One of the Star Wars we watched as a family.... only 16 hours worth where my kids were the most attentive I've ever seen them!

Larissa came for a quick trip, so we walked the marina, and it was beautiful. Of course it wouldn't be complete without some park time and Costa Vida.











I got eyelash extensions for our conference in Boise, and I LOVED them. But they also drove me crazy and they were expensive, so they were very short lived for me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment