Saturday, June 4, 2016

Tree, glorious tree!!!

We went to the Sparks tree lighting and it was ccccold! Then, we went to a new place to cut down our Christmas tree because the old place wasn't selling tags at a convenient location. We went through Carson City and up Highway 50 where we found the ugliest trees ever.... at least according to me. I was raised on silver tipped firs so they're my favorite. Brian has an affinity for the pinion pines.  We compromised and got the most silver tipped fir looking pinion pine.  It isn't the prettiest tree we've ever had, but it was a really fun trip.  My mom and Garrett came over and helped us decorate, sing songs, put together Xiana's lego set from Garrett and Kelli, and eat treats.  I am so happy to have stayed home another year to enjoy our efforts!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment