Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sundays in the new year

Okay listen friends, I realize that it's fairly neurotic to take pictures of my kids EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY, but it's an addiction.  For real. Every week, I try really hard not to take pictures... or at least to resist taking so many that I can't possibly eliminate all but one.  But then they walk out in their Sunday clothes, and their hair is done, and they are so stinking rotten cute that all my will power literally flies straight out the window.  Gone, poof!! And then I'm left with hundreds of posed SUnday pictures... and I don't care one bit. They are going in the blog book for posterity's sake!!! :)






Kolton's idea! "Take a picture of us praying mom!" Argenta, never one to be left out promptly insisted, "I prayer too!!!"






No comments:

Post a Comment