Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nugget Pool

My sister in law Jenn and her family stayed at the Nugget for a few days so we joined them for a swimming day. It was our first pool outing with both the baby and Xiana and it was a little scary. Fortunately she had her water wings which she does surprisingly well with, and Ekco was in the water with her which made me feel much more comfortable. They have these little Jacuzzis lining the pool which are perfect size for the little ones.
I couldn't get Ekco to join in this picture but this is most of the gang.
Here is the little mermaid making a guest appearance at the shore just long enough for me to snap a shot. She truly is a fish! I daresay she loves the water as much as me!
Cousins! What fun?!
Ekco taught Xiana how to back float and they did it for hours.
Here they are pretending to sleep in the water. Crazy girls!
Ekco was great to be so patient with the little ones; watching out for them, taking them to the fountain part of the pool, and enabling Jenn and I to nurse our babies and still feel okay about our toddlers being in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment