Friday, July 15, 2011

Lazy 5 Splash Park

We braved the splash park with the same crazy bunch and it was successful. The kids had a wonderful time and there was NO FIGHTING! It was really windy that day so I'm not convinced the babies thought it was a wonderful time...
This park is right across the street from us. I consider it primo location. We are able to go to the park, the library, the splash park, and concerts all within minutes. It's wonderful!
They were brave.
They are so funny... not a timid kid among them!
The water was quite cold too, but it was so hot that I don't think any of the kids minded. I even got wet a time or two... when I wasn't nursing or hiding my whitest-skin-I've-ever-had body.
They ate lunch and goofed off.
I played with grapes like the little hooligans they are.
And Kolton slept... until the wind picked up his blanket, then he cried and ate.
Fortunately the kids had such fun they were oblivious to the wind.
And they made all sorts of friends!! Even a group of boys that they were originally being quite competitive with became their buddies and all was right in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment