Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Fountains at Legends

Oh fountains, how I have missed thee!! However, this year, I cannot say I am as in love with these particular fountains simply because there is no shade thus presenting a problem for a certain four week old baby and his nursing mama. Still, I'm glad we made it to playgroup. For me, I find that the baby blues can always be combated with company, companionship, and outings. It was wonderful to get out and Xiana had a blast. She loves her friends from the Wingfield ward and misses them. The girls had so much fun together playing in the water and stealing each others lunches.
It was very sweet.
This rock proved to be somewhat dangerous but... the girls came out unscathed in the end.
Kolton slept the entire time except when he ate... in the blazing sun... under a blanket... a little incubator on the mommy.
These little divas posed on every rock...
And thank heavens were kind enough to choral the little ones inside the safety lines while other mommies were nursing their new babies.
This is the vantage point to see Kolton under his blanket, in his car seat/stroller still catching a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment