Friday, July 15, 2011

High Ballocity

Our little man is all grown up already... look at that posture!!
He looks like a little old man with his receding hair line in this shot....he is one month old here. I have to look at these pictures to appreciate how much he's grown.
Jenn and I took the kids to High Ballocity at Wild Island and they had a great time. Plus we got to sit with the babies, nursing and visiting. I greatly prefer doing stuff like this with company. It feels like just yesterday that Xiana required my assistance throughout the jungle gym. I had to squeeze through every nook and cranny to help her get through the obstacles. Now I see her when we arrive, and when we leave, that is all. I'm sure I'll blink again and Kolton will no longer need my help at this fun place.

No comments:

Post a Comment