Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tolman water park


Because it's getting too costly, and also because I have a crazy running-away-from-mommy-at-all-times baby, we opted not to get a water park pass this year.  We will go a couple of times, but in the mean time, we get to go to the Tolman water park!  My best friend Kate bought this awesome water slide and, can I just say, it's bliss!!  We get to hang out and visit, the babies can stay in the shade, and the kids are safe in the front yard.  And the best part is that it's....free!  (At least for me... I guess the slide wasn't free for Kate:)  The kids had an absolute blast, the babies grazed and made major messes on the patio which can conveniently be swept away, and, and the moms visited and ate lunch.  My mom even joined us for what turned out to be a spectacular day. 









No comments:

Post a Comment