Sunday, June 10, 2012

Family hike

We've been trying to go on more family hikes.  Xiana complains a lot when she has to walk so we've been working on it... she walked this entire hike.  We found a beautiful, easy hike up Peavine.  This was Kolton's first outing in the backpack and he LOVED it.  He kicked his little feet the entire time.


We took a little break at the top and rested on a log.  Also, I got to finally use my sweet camel back Brian got me for Christmas... it pretty much rocked!
We spotted a few deer, a ton of lizards, and some birds.  There was a little tiny water fall that the girls loved.  I love getting out in the fresh air.  It feels so revitalizing to me.  Each and every time we go hiking or do anything in the great outdoors, I feel better.  It makes me remember how lucky I am and how beautiful this earth is.  The exercise endorphins probably add a little boost too. 



The girls were the only ones brave enough to walk off the beaten path... for a photo op that is:)



What hunky guys they are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment