Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cheese!!!

Our kids will always have fond memories of Scheels... it's a weekly adventure around these parts.  Kolton was completely mesmerized by the catfish bigger than him and, fortunately, didn't fight with the rock wall this time. 

He did, however, smash his face on the steps a couple of times.  Still, it's pretty fun that he's big enough to go in the jungle gym now.
My uncle and his wife, son, and son's girlfriend came for a weekend trip and we had a great time visiting.  We went to dinner at Texas Road House which we love.  The kids were quite entertained.  It was nice to have other hands to watch over them.



Uncle Mike trained Xiana so that whenever he pointed at her she would say in a whining voice, "poor poor uncle Mike."  It was fun to see my girl snuggling up on a lap that I snuggled up on as a little girl.

And Kolton, ever the loving creature, gave the kitty cat kisses.  And she didn't run for the hills for once.

I just had to get a shot of these sweet little church going babies.... I swear.... I can't stand it sometimes.  They are just too much adorableness for one room!

No comments:

Post a Comment