Sunday, June 24, 2012

All in a night

I'm a tiny bit ashamed to admit, these pictures all stemmed from one solitary evening. We went to the park to have dinner with some of our friends... this is the park I remember as a little girl... in fact, my oldest sister got stitches from this very park.  At any rate, there are rose gardens and play structures and trees, and rocks, and a pond, and river, and any number of ridiculously perfect photo ops... soo... here is our photo montage from one evening at the park. 


glee!

I'm not sure Xiana will ever be happy with me pushing her in the swing again.  Every park we've been to since this night she's told me again how daddy pushes her so high in the swings.

It was a beautiful night and the kids loved running through the rose gardens. Kolton tried to eat them, then used them as a microphone. There were some truly beautiful roses! 
















Daddy smacked Kolton....

Kolton smacked daddy...

Then they kissed and made up.



The kids played king of the hill minus the pushing of each other off the rocks...








And when Kolton spotted Jared on the grass he was certain it was time for wrestle mania!



No comments:

Post a Comment