Saturday, May 26, 2012

Two little turkeys


I love Kolton in these Jammies!!!  He looks like a Dr. Seuss character.  He's so darn wild... it's a good thing he's adorable.

I just want to clarify that Xiana dressed herself.  It's just sheer coincidence that she happens to subscribe to my hippie sense of fashion.  Perhaps we were born in the wrong decade. 
Although this picture appears as if Kolton is lovingly playing with a baby doll... don't be deceived.  He's actually wrestling with it.... and it's the same size as he is!
He is still at the put-everything-I-can-get-my-hands-on-in-my-mouth stage.
He loves to put buckets on his head.  He puts it on and you can hear his echoing giggles...
Then he makes sure he has a captive audience...

Sticks some more stuff in his mouth....

And starts the process all over again.
These two love each other so much.  In the mornings is the most tender time of the day for me.  For one thing, it's the only time I get snuggles.  Kolton generally wakens about a half hour before Xiana so we sit on the chair and snuggle, and he laughs, and he points at my nose and eyes and mouth.  It's tender and sweet and lovely.  Then Xiana gets up and she climbs aboard... Kolton proceeds to shower her with open mouthed kisses.  Her laughter makes me more aggressively kiss her. Then he kisses me, then I give her a kiss and he gets jealous and showers her with more kisses.  Then they both get off my lap and head for the toys to play.  I'm so grateful for the loving relationship they have.  He's such a character, and she is the best sister in the whole universe!! 
she even tolerates him sitting on her while she attempts to watch TV.
And they both LOVE when laundry is out of the basket...
I don't know why we bother with toys:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment