Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FHE

For FHE one night I copied one of the young women activities... indoor black light miniature golf!  It was a blast.  When we went with the young women all I could think was how much fun my own family would have there. The only really challenging thing for me was golfing with Kolton in a front pack... fortunately I'm not that competitive (although let the record show that despite Brian's winning success, the first time we ever miniature golfed I won!).    It's really a neat little set up.  You pay $5 and then you get to golf as many games as you like... I think we ended up golfing three.. maybe four... by the end Kolton was impatient with being in the front pack and, instead, opted for complete freedom climbing into alligator's mouths and such.  There were plenty of distractions in this dark maze of glowy art.  Oh oh oh oh the pirate's life for me!













No comments:

Post a Comment