Monday, May 14, 2012

BBQs


We've hosted a few BBQs and love that we have plenty of space for guests.  For visiting teaching this month my companion and I had a few of the girls we visit over for lunch.  We had a wonderful time.  I'm so grateful for the institution of Relief Society.  It is truly a divine set up and calling.  I'm grateful for the lives I get to be a part of because of this institution.  The kids had a wonderful time...

the babies had a wonderful time....

and the mommies had a wonderful time!!!

The next day we hosted a family BBQ and the girls did karaoke at the Andersens.  It was darling and entertaining.

Kolton spent much of the time hanging with grandpa, not performing. 

But don't let him fool you... he's a performer at heart! 


We also had some friends over to say thank you for all the firewood they gave us.  I failed to take pictures of our guests but couldn't resist the urge to take a picture of my beautiful (and delicious) tart!
And little miss sassy pants never misses an opportunity for a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment