Thursday, May 10, 2012

Arabian nights


Brian and I went to Tahoe to a themed room for our anniversary.  My parents were so kind as to keep our kids for the night (which was extra kind when you find that Kolton woke at 4:30!).  We had a nice time.  Our room had a hot tub in it with the "Arabian nights" theme.  Brian posted that we had just arrived in India and got quite the facebook response.  It's funny, you'd think people would know him by now:) We went to The Hunger Games and had sushi.  All in all, it was a lovely evening. Time is a funny thing, on the one hand I can scarcely believe it's been two years because it went by so fast.  On the other hand, I feel as if I've known Brian my whole life... for forever!  This year we got to celebrate both our anniversary and our sealing which was nice.  The following morning, for breakfast we went to a restaurant that served coconut french toast... divine!  Then we went shopping... without kids.... it was glorious!





Brian brought home these beautiful flowers which he has since planted in a breath taking flower garden in the front yard... more pictures to follow!  Happy Anniversary babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment