Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dizzying


The lives of a one-year-old boy and a 4-year-old girl can be dizzying... much like the lives of their parents.  Kolton got to sport his sun hat because he is oh-so-white.  He looked awfully cute in it!  Xiana begged to take him on the slide and was such a good sport about holding him on the merry go round.


And I know from personal experience that's not the easiest job in the world. 
They were so cute.  I would spin them and then their eyes would dart all around in complete and utter dizziness.  Then they would beg for more.  I am the same.  I love to spin in circles. I always have and I hope I always will.  Circles make Brian sick.  He misses out on the great joys of merry go rounds.


Xiana was very adamant that I take a picture of her on this bug.  She's getting to be such a great climber.  And... I had no idea, but she can now navigate the monkey bars.... all the way across.

Once her friends arrived she was less inclined to play with little brother, but she kindly obliged one more turn of the wheel.

Then when I took him off things got serious.  And they spun and spun and spun and spun and spun.  What a circular life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment