Wednesday, April 1, 2009

3 very random things

First, why can't anybody use "too" and "to" correctly? It drives me nuts! Too=also or to an excessive degree as in "too many people don't know how to use too" or "I like that too." I am not the grammar police because believe me, for someone with a degree in English, my grammar is terrible. But come on, too many "too" mistakes everywhere! Okay, done with that rant. Second, why is it that so many doctors and nurses smoke? Every time I go to a hospital or to the doctor there are a lot of medical workers outside smoking. That seems so contradictory for the profession. Third, did you know that blue whales are bigger than dinosaurs and they weigh up to 200 TONS!? I didn't realize how massive they were. That is incredible! Okay, sorry to waste your time for those of you who read this.... I'll try to be more inspired next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment