Monday, March 30, 2009

On a much much lighter note...

Last night when Xiana and I were playing blocks she was trying to get some blocks apart and grunting with effort. Suddenly, she got them apart and distinctly exclaimed "I did it!" It was darling, not to mention her first sentence. Tonight I had to run to 711 for a soda to make a cake with and told her she could pick out a treat. I have never let her do this before and I was curious if she would have any idea what she wanted. We went and she immediately and decidedly grabbed a pack of skittles. I asked her if she was sure that was what she wanted pointing out the M&M's and other goodies. She said, "yeah" and held her treasure tightly. So we bought them, went home, and she thoroughly enjoyed the 10 or so I let her have.

Here she is with her mouth, and her hands filled with skittles and rocking her shades.

Another luxury baby Einstein afforded me tonight... notice her painted nails (and matching toes!)

Here we are just getting ready to head to church.


This pictures I included to show off her cute little Pebbles hair do. Her hair is long enough now to put in a tiny pony tail on top of her head and I think it is too cute!

And finally, not to be like my dad who always chronicles what he ate, I would just like to point out that my TINY baby ate an entire Inn & Out burger, bun, veggies and all, a whole banana, and some pears for lunch on Saturday. Then, tonight she ate a huge hot dog at Jason's Deli with fruit, pickles, a muffin, and an icecream cone then her aforementioned skittles when we got home. This little girl sure can eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment