Thursday, March 26, 2009

Title?

Okay, so ask anybody who knows me, I have been dying to start a blog. Although I still don't quite have time for it, my comps are through (hooray) and I am just going to take the free time that I don't have and start this blog. So tonight I sat down to set it up and discovered I had no idea what the title of siad blog should be. Unfortunately I didn't want to spend the little time that I have thinking of some clever title. Soooo.... I just wrote pocketful of sunshine. I realize that is like the cheeziest title ever (well I also thought of "Just the Two of Us"). It is completely uninspired, unoriginal, and hokey. Still, when I was a child I was always called Sunshine and when Xiana was born and this song came out my friend Danny informed me that Xiana was my pocketful of sunshine. Therefore, it's the only thing that came to my mind. That being said, I am open to suggestions. Let me know what you think my title should be and if I use it I will totally give you props.

No comments:

Post a Comment