Monday, April 20, 2009

Things Xiana NEEDS

While visiting Larissa last week it came to my attention that Xiana is in desperate need of a few things. First, a baby bottle that looks like it empties when you turn it upside down (taken care of while still in CO) second, a baby stroller so that she can push her babies around and feed them, and third a kitchen set. She absolutely loved playing chef with Nicole and I wouldn't want to deprive her of anything she needs would I? So, I went to Walmart and bought her a stroller and I think that Santa is going to bring a kitchen set this year. She's not spoiled at all! :)






New bottle and new stroller
here they are sampling their delicious concoctions

2 comments:

  1. Xiana is so BIG and small lol. I love all the pictures you post not that I should be surprised at how many there are since you are picture crazy it's great. I just want to let you know that you are right a play kitchen is definetly a need. Take care of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every little girls needs a stroller and a kitchen set. Just beware- the princess vanity and all the princess dress ups are next on the list! :)

    ReplyDelete