Thursday, April 2, 2009

Props

So in my last post I forgot to give props to my friend Jauna for beautifying my page. Isn't it cute? She messed with it and made this sunshiny background. I told her I will be calling her every time I'm ready for a revamp. Tonight, inspired by Jauna, I cleaned out my closet (also I am going shopping tomorrow and needed a better idea of my wish list). I tried on everything in my entire closet. Some of the items haven't even been looked at since I moved here 4 yrs ago. I think I got so depressed about how heavy I was and how I was never going to fit into any of my clothes again that I shut the door to my closet and didn't revisit it until now. What a thrilling feeling to be too small for the majority of my clothes! I have a giant bag to give away and felt a great sense of accomplishment as I tried on clothes that I never thought would fit again... and I do! The only problem is that they are completely out of style now. Oh well, guess that just means I have to buy more. I have exercised 6 nights a week and watched what I eat since August. It has really paid off and I am so grateful to have lost weight the healthy way so that I can safely dispose of my way-too-big-for-me-now clothes without anxiety that by next summer I will be back in them.

1 comment: