Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New cup

The other day while going to ten million places, Walmart included, I spotted water guns that only cost a dollar. So I thought, "what the heck, Xiana has been so patient today on our errands" and I bought two. We brought them to the park where she and her friends enjoyed them immensely. The only thing is, I can't seem to get her to do anything besides this with her new water gun....

Yep, that's right. Her water gun is her new and favorite cup. Now when she is thirsty, she brings me her gun and says, "wah wah." She loves drinking out of it so much that she has been soaking her diapers more fully due to the excess water intake. Also, she pulls the back stopper out often and the other night brought her gun to me and said, "puh in." I didn't understand what she was saying and she repeated herself several times before I realized she wanted me to put the "plug in" as in the stopper in the back of the gun. What a character!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Xiana is the cutest thing. I am so happy that you have a blog yeah!!! You've done a great job it is really cute.

    ReplyDelete