Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We love the carousal



I finally went to the mall to get my watch battery replaced and I took Xiana on the carousal before we left. She loved it so much that the entire way out she said, "more ride, more ride" repeat. What can I say? She's my little thrill seeker.
Hanging out at the tree house of our favorite park at town square.
There were big kids running around on the tiny patch of fake grass like madmen. Xiana jumped right in screaming and having the time of my life. I kept thinking it was only a matter of time before she got knocked out, but alas she was okay. Danny said, "I kept trying to figure out why there were so many kids here running around like crazy and then I realized none of them have yards!" Touche Danny, touche

Xiana has taken to calling every man daddy which is only compounded and confused by how similar Danny is to Daddy. Toby is still "ob" At least she can say his name really well! She also now will tell you her name is nana is you ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment