Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Xiana!

I baked a lot for this birthday.  I baked cupcakes.  I baked a lemon cake with strawberry puree frosting as seen above.  I baked a chocolate cake with chocolate and butter cream frosting as seen below.  It wasn't a slam dunk 5, but it will certainly suffice.  I wanted this day to be ever so special for my girl.  I do believe it was.  We decided that odd years get family parties and even years get friend parties.  So, this was her first only family party.... though we though it fair for her to invite two friends.  It was a lot of fun.  She even got a little best friends matching necklace...  I loved those when I was a kid.  The birthday girl requested cheeseburgers and we obliged.  She still got spoiled rotten, laughed, played, and had a marvelous time.  I'm so thankful that we have family close by.  They make everything better! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment