Sunday, November 11, 2012

Trunk or Treat

Day one of the Halloween debauchery.  I feel like I must be getting a holiday grip in my old age.  I only got Xiana dressed up 3 times this year.... that must be a record!  Kolton was only a tiger twice.  Seriously, I'm slowing down.  We went to trunk or treat where the kids played games, ate candy, ate dinner, ate candy, ate pie, went in a scary haunted house, trunk or treated, ate candy, and came home to eat some more candy.  Kolton cries, "cannnyyyyyy" all day long pointing to the bowl o candy.  He is my little sugar monger.  I dare say he would eat candy. every. second. of. the. day.... if his mean old mama would let him.  What a wonderful life. You wake up one day, and suddenly everybody gives you candy.  And all you have to do is say, "tank Dou....." (thank you)


















No comments:

Post a Comment