Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dance

I finally made it to a parent's night at Xiana's dance.  It was lovely to see my little girl pony kick and sashee, and stretch, and wiggle.  It was just about the most darling thing in the world to see a room full of tiny little girls in tutus.  My little princess! 
  • On the way to dance she burped and said, "holy burp!"
  • One night I let her watch Once Upon A Time.  That night at 2:00 am she came into my room crying, "my dream catcher isn't working!"  At the time I was not amused.  Later I found it quite hilarious.  She told me every time she went back to sleep she kept dreaming of Rumplestiltskin.
  • I overheard her in the bathtub one morning, speaking into her microphone saying, "and now, presenting the star of the primary program: Xiana.... Lee.... Andersen!  Wahooooo!"
  • After her birthday we picked up her little friend for dance and Xiana told her, "I made you a thank you card for my birthday present" and handed her a little card.  So thoughtful... so cute!
  • She bears her testimony every single fast Sunday.  One Sunday I told her she was such a good example to all of her friends.  She told me, "Every time when I go up there I don't know what I'm going to say, but Heavenly Father always tells me!"
  • She's a sweet little dancing bundle of sassy little joy.








No comments:

Post a Comment