Saturday, November 3, 2012

From Ekco's persepective....

I was stealing a picture off of Ekco's camera and uncovered all of these fairy tales.  It's so darling.  For hours each weekend Ekco dresses Xiana up, puts makeup on her, and then they disappear outside where they create "movies" and fairy tales.  Ekco is such a fun big sister.  She gives directions on all the poses and has such an eye for photography.  She is one of the most artistic people I've ever met, and she's only 11!  These were so cute.  This is a tiny sampling of all the photos she had, but you can clearly see the story in each and every shot.  I'm glad I stumbled upon them.  Ekco is so very creative.  Plus, this is a great thing to occupy their time.  I wish we would have thought to purchase her a camera long ago. 













 




No comments:

Post a Comment