Thursday, October 14, 2010

popsicles

For playgroup we went to the park and Lyndsey brought popsicles. The kids were pretty much thrilled! I am so grateful that I get to attend so many wonderful playgroups. When I left Vegas, that was REALLY hard for me to replace. I missed my friends, and ward, and play groups so much. Fortunately, I was able to start in my parent's ward and made lifelong friends. The other day a member of my new ward (and new playgroup) asked if it had been hard to move to our new ward. I assured her that it was wonderful, not only because I loved the ward, but also because I didn't have to give up the old one. It would be significantly harder if I had a replacement playgroup instead of an additional one. As it stands, it's wonderful! Xiana has so much fun and I couldn't live without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment