Friday, October 29, 2010

Brian

Is going to make a guest appearance on this blog some day soon. He is going to tell you all about how to start jeeps and mountains on fire. Aren't you excited? I know.. the suspense is killing me too! But... now it's my turn to write about Brian. He has been busily chopping wood for our stove to keep us warm all winter long. It has been a long process. One which I haven't been as much help as previously anticipated due to a little bumpkin in the oven. Still, I help as much as I am able. Here he is in action...
Pre swing
Post swing
I am extraordinarily grateful for his willingness to do hard work for us and our house. But more than that... I am grateful for this....
When I am at school... or just about any other time he has the girl(s), he plays church songs on youtube. Lately his favorite is "Oh Lord My Redeemer." It is particularly heartwarming to come home to this or to hear Xiana singing beautiful, spiritual songs that I never taught her... all because her daddy spends time inviting the Spirit into our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment