Thursday, October 21, 2010

Harley's Birthday

Harley turned one and we happened to be in Battle Mountain that weekend. Dawnette had a little party for her at the park and the cousins and friends loved playing with one another. I know I say this a lot, but I'm so grateful Xiana has cousins her age close by that she can love and grow with.
Dawnette is the creative genius that made Xiana's little tutu dress.... ridiculous!
They're practically all looking.
CAKE!!! Harley has never had a problem diving into people food. She is an eater through and through.
I was a little embarrassed that I didn't get to change... or get ready for that matter because we went out chukar hunting early that morning... more on that next post.
Ekco ran free with my camera for much of the party and she took some very clever shots.
And must have suckered someone else into taking a shot or two.
It is not a party unless Hunter goes home sopping wet.... seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment