Monday, September 6, 2010

Random summer pics....

I take Xiana to story time at the library on Thursdays and then we usually meet friends or play groups at the park next door. This is a very regular visual in our world.... weeeeee
Also, Xiana is such a big girl that she is now able to set up her own paints and clean them up when she is done. It helps a lot to be able to say (like when I'm making dinner or painting the house) "why don't you do an art project?"
Her friend Nikki had a How To Eat Fried Worms birthday party that was so cute complete with the moving playing in the front yard, worms galore, worm popcorn balls, worm cake, and spaghetti. After this party Xiana informed us that she wants a hitty thingy at her birthday party.
Leeya is making a break for it!
It's always sad to say goodbye to Wild Waters for the year... but like last year, we enjoyed it immensely. Xiana is absolutely fearless. She loves to swim and slide and jump and dunk.
For Hot August nights some of my (more domestic than I) girlfriends were making poodle skirts. Though we didn't attend the actual event, I made this for Xiana... well almost... I spent a bit more time making the poodle than the skirt so I left it with my mom to finish sewing the waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment