Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Random

This is the lot behind our house. One of my friend's has a house across the way and her kids dubbed it "sage brush park." I think that's an appropriate name. Xiana and Rowan were admiring Brian's new gate and they just kept wandering... They do love dirt.
I know I shouldn't relish in the bad parenting present, but neither of them have shoes on and I think it's hysterical.
our new new ward had a louaou and I begged Brian to wear my dad's Hawaiian shirt to match us. He is a good sport.
And the party was great.
I love this picture. She looks so sweet and carefree; never mind that she just stole the hula hoop from another kid and is making a run for it.
You might say, "you don't see that every day," except I do ; ) Church clothes and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment