Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lake Tahoe!!!!!!!

I am awfully proud to say that Ekco's first trip to Tahoe was this week while she stayed with us. I was unaware until we were heading up Mt. Rose. I think it's so special that we got to take her here for her first time. Even more special is that we went on a Saturday so that her daddy could come with us. She loved it. When it was time to leave she begged to stay. Only after promising her a return trip could we get her out of the water.
She is such a good sister to Xiana. She plays with her, and teaches her, and most importantly, they love each other. It's wonderful to see their sweet spirits.
The trio.... I swam them both out to the bouies just like a tug boat.
It's ccccccooold!
I got this little boat at the store for 2 bucks and it is the best investment I have ever made. Xiana loves her little boat. Plus, at this rate she'll fit in it till she's 8!
True to form, Ekco swam and swam and swam.
She is quite the little swimmer too.
Ekco's next great love is mermaids so I told her we would turn her into one. It was fun and easy.
She was very proud of this picture. Then she wanted to make Xiana a mermaid. Like usual, she was better at it than me because she is just so creative.
Xiana was very proud to show daddy how she can swim all by herself. She doesn't care all that much about impressing me; I guess because I'm always there and I'm always impressed.

"I'm swimming all by myself!!"
That's a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment