Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pool Party

The day we got back from the camp out my cousin Gretchen was kind enough to have all of us over for a pool party at her house. She has an amazing pool, and a slide that goes from the top to the bottom of the house. I could seriously post an entire entry describing her incredible home.... but I won't. We swam and roasted hot dogs over her fire pit. Xiana, by this time, was desperate to swim and so was her mommy so we were happy to be here!

Initially I thought going down the slide would be scary for Xiana because it dumped us in hard, under water every time. Alas, I was mistaken! She kept repeating "more slide" pretty much the entire night.
This picture was taken because we were laughing about how Nicholas's dark skin matched Xiana's and Jared's light matched mine, but in the picture I look much darker than him so the motivation is lost. The babies are still pretty ebony and ivory.

We got to go to the Oquihrr Mountain temple open house and it was beautiful. Xiana pointed at every picture she saw and said, "Jesus." It was heart warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment