Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

As wonderful as it was to be in Utah.... I missed my Lake Tahoe. I remedied the situation by going up to 3 times a week since I've returned. This is Zepher and I will post Sand Harbor pics shortly. I'm afraid that photos cannot and will not ever do this great lake justice. There is nothing in this world like the feeling of swimming in the cold, refreshing water. It is crystal clear and the view is different from every direction. Want snow? look to your left. Want trees? Look to your right. Want blue mountains? Look behind. Brown mountains? You got it! If you haven't been here....GO!

Garrett, Kacie and Xiana in her little boat. She refers to the little yellow one as "nana's boat"
This blue boat has provided endless fun for a myriad of kids this summer.
Pull me out mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment