Thursday, September 3, 2015

Tahoe take 1

Oh Tahoe, how you refuel me, refine me, speak love sonnets to my soul. How you inspire me, move me, and draw me closer to God... every. single. time. I'm. with. you.
When we were on the beach several of my friends were commenting on how this is their happy place. I know that's so very true. It is a HAPPY place simply comparable to none.  But as soon as I started swimming out to the buoy, and treading the crystal, clear, crisp water; I realized that my happy place is a little bit different than most others. I love to sit on the soft sand and listen to my children laugh, but my truly happy place, the place that changes the very nature of my being, is out in the middle of the water. I have the best view, I'm weightless, and the world slowly vanishes as I admire God's incredible handiwork. That is where I am happiest.


























No comments:

Post a Comment